Ready for a small town with historic charm just a few miles south of Charlotte?
New Opportunity in for a Nurse Practitioner to work in Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT). Hospital is located in South Carolina, 20 minutes from Charlotte.
The HBOT Nurse Practitioner works in the Wound Care Center and will be involved with interactive assessments and interventions that will enhance the care and functional abilities of the patients who require Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment in an outpatient setting. You will be instrumental in assisting the hospital and medical staff in delivering patient care that is appropriate and safe for patients who require HBOT while providing specific interventions that will help prevent complications. The HBOT Nurse Practitioner will have demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to meet the special needs of patients who require HBOT.
– Masters Degree in Nurse Practitioner Program
– Currently licensed as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the state of South Carolina or eligible
– 1+ years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
– HBOT (Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy) training/certification is preferable, but the department will provide training for the right experienced NP candidate
– BLS and ACLS certification required
– Upon hire, successfully completing Infection Prevention Orientation
– Successfully completing yearly .edu regarding PMC infection prevention practices applicable to assigned work area.
Your Responsibilities will include:
– Performs and documents comprehensive assessments and interventions on patients who require HBOT using evidenced-based standards.
– Evaluates patient progress toward attainment of expected outcomes. Revises plan of care as needed.
– Influences the direction and outcome of patients in the HBOT service line.
– Evaluates impact of changes in clinical practice and formulates recommendations regarding appropriateness and cost-effectiveness of service.
– Assists with the development of a strategic plan to measure and evaluate success of the HBOT department with regards to volume and profitability.
– Delivers direct care and coordinates interdisciplinary plan of care for patients requiring the expertise of an advanced practitioner. Facilitates the process of ethical decision-making in clinical practice. Collaborates and serves as a consultant in improving patient care and nursing practice based on expertise in area of clinical specialty.
– Promote hospital. Applies teaching/learning theory to patient, family, community, and professional education as a means to positively influence patient outcomes. Identifies learning needs of various populations and contributes to the development of education programs/resources. Actively participates in the development, implementation, and evaluation of practice related programs in collaboration with nursing leadership and Wound Care services.
– Being familiar with and responsible for following infection prevention measures
– Participating in departmental / facility offered education regarding infection prevention
For more information, apply online at www.avasearchgroup.com or please contact Adrienne Archer at 800-980-6237 or email@example.com