Growing company in Indianapolis is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work at their outpatient clinic.
A wonderful opportunity to join a progressive company that has been serving the community for over 35 years. They specialize in integrating the physical, mental, and social well-being of the whole person. This offers a well-rounded approach for happier, healthier patients.
Office hours: Monday – Friday – 8-5pm; can be flexible with scheduling. NPs can choose to work 8 or 10 hour days.
Ideal candidate – this position will consider new graduates and experienced practitioners
• MSN – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Family (must be able to see children)
• Must be eligible for, or have prescriptive authority
• Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner certification
Salary, benefits and productivity bonus.
As a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner you will work in outpatient clinic seeing adult and children.
• Assess, collect and perform patient/client physical examinations using a systematic approach, demonstrating knowledge of the principals of growth and development across the lifespan.
• Med Management
• Integrate the unique needs of patient/client and family by developing interventions to enhance intended and to prevent unintended consequences.
• Partner with patient and significant others to develop a health plan.
• Evaluate therapeutic interventions for effectiveness, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, consumer satisfaction, and ethical considerations.
• Develop treatment plans and coordinates plans across inpatient/outpatient services with modifications required to deliver care that is population specific.
For more details on this job or other Nurse Practitioner jobs and Physician Assistant jobs visit our website www.avasearchgroup.com or contact Adrienne Archer at 800-980-6237 or info@avasearchgroup